Thursday, October 23, 2008

Janina San Miguel Interview with Mo Twister

Thanks to Ruby: http://rubybitch.multiply.com/journal/item/33/Janina_San_Miguel_Interview_with_Mo_Twister

Mo Twister: So Janina, how does it feel to win Ms. World?

Janina: Thanks Mo. I feel confidence.

Mo: So, where will the Ms. World Pageant going to be held?

Janina: Uhhm I still don't know... uhmm sorry, I'm not good in Geometry......

Mo: Baby doll, that would be geography.

Janina: ahaha, uhmmm yeah

Mo: So where is it going to be held.

Janina: I hope its somewhere in Europa because I want to go to France.

Mo: I see.

Janina: I want to learn to speak
France.

Mo: Uhmmm that would be French. The language in France? ok, Never mind.

Janina: Ah ok. I thought France is the mmm... Mcdo? You know Fries?

No comments:

Google Analytics

There was an error in this gadget

Online Gaming World

WEB ADS

 

Camille Le zAYTie. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com