Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's the Strange

Oh. I forgot to feature this stuff on my Blog. Yeep. Moi is a fanatic of Emily the Strange since 2nd Year High School.

I remember, me and my mother were strolling at Glorrietta (few years ago) - She bought me an EmilyStrange bag at BlackStrawBerry Gothic Clothing Boutique. Here it is:

and oh! I also have keychains, paper clip black sabbath and emily's black wallet. Plus, my Emily Strange Action Figures! Woo! I bought this one at Harvard Square at Boston Massachussetts when were having a free time and off in Teen Summit. (July 2006)

Nah! For my Christmas wishlist. I want Emily Rocks Hoody. Hehehe. That's all for this moment. Be right back.

No comments:

Google Analytics

Online Gaming World

WEB ADS

 

Camille Le zAYTie. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com