Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's the Strange

Oh. I forgot to feature this stuff on my Blog. Yeep. Moi is a fanatic of Emily the Strange since 2nd Year High School.

I remember, me and my mother were strolling at Glorrietta (few years ago) - She bought me an EmilyStrange bag at BlackStrawBerry Gothic Clothing Boutique. Here it is:

and oh! I also have keychains, paper clip black sabbath and emily's black wallet. Plus, my Emily Strange Action Figures! Woo! I bought this one at Harvard Square at Boston Massachussetts when were having a free time and off in Teen Summit. (July 2006)

Nah! For my Christmas wishlist. I want Emily Rocks Hoody. Hehehe. That's all for this moment. Be right back.

No comments:

Google Analytics

There was an error in this gadget

Online Gaming World

WEB ADS

 

Camille Le zAYTie. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com