Friday, December 19, 2008

Green Japanese Signs

I was just plurking around when some of my friend plurker (Amcel Ong) shared a photo with a message: "WAAAAT?"

Duh,. I'm curious that's why I clicked on it, and here it goes:

So. What comes on your mind now? Hahaha!
For me, the first thing that comes on my mind is that: (From Left to Right)
1. A boy who feels so horny, his dick errected.. as if he can't take it anymore..
2. So what the boy did~ go fucked her woman doing some sex position..
3. After he come out~ the girl got pregnant
4. Then, finally... that girl gave birth to the child.

Ugh.. I think we have the same impressions huh? But the real meaning of these signs were:

According to Amcel: these are signs in Japanese Metro Trains,
'Priority seats for ................', From left to right:
1. Person with injured arm
2. Person holding a child
3. Pregnant woman
4. Person with injured leg

Funny huh?

No comments:

Google Analytics

There was an error in this gadget

Online Gaming World

WEB ADS

 

Camille Le zAYTie. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com