Saturday, November 29, 2008

Twilight ~ Nothing will be the same

We all know that Stephenie Meyer's romantic story bout the two lovers ~ Edward (90-year old vampire but just began 17-y.o as of now) and Bella(17-year old charming lady) strikes our racial memory in fiction.



I heard alot of readers ~ when they watched the movie ~ some parts of the scene were not too close from the book. @_@ Others were pissed off because the book was messed up... Hmmm.. I already seen this book already at some books stores, I think it's almost 8-9months ago. I was attracted by the black cover..Ugh! Don't have the money to buy that's why I just stare at it and wondering the content would be great. Then few months passed, rumors about the story of Twilight had gone through my ears. Good Comments. etc.

Now, the book that I was staring at were now launched at the movie.. Again, I don't have the money to buy a ticket that's why I searched at the internet if there would be a stranger who can share some video. lol. Luckily, I found one!

Anyways, here it is.. If you would like to watch this video through internet (over and over again), Please link it here at http://movie6.net/movie-/?p=1117 (the movie were cut into 8 scenes)

I don't want to be exaggerated or what cause I saw from other reviews that twilight is blahblahblah.. zzz..For me, yeah.. it's great... one of a kind.. Such a lovely story.... somewhat depressing coz it's impossible to happen in the real world..

"I dont have the strength to stay away from you anymore...."

No comments:

Google Analytics

Online Gaming World

WEB ADS

 

Camille Le zAYTie. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com