Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Together

I went to my bheibee's house yesterday to visit him. He's not doing well, his nose is hurting, because his brother punched in him. I dunno sort of problems had gone our way for the past few days, but now were ok :)

Well, I brought him some choco creamy fudgy doughnuts at SM Fairview. He's happy "indeed". Hahaha! I remember the word "indeed" moments about the movie they watched entitled as Haunted House. :)

Oh anyways, I comforted him and spend our time together ~ sweet. love. heart. kiss.

Then, when were having our dinner with her sister, so many funny and green stories shared :))

Oh...Ugh... We're both happy together. Love Stories. Mwah. Hugs.

No comments:

Google Analytics

There was an error in this gadget

Online Gaming World

WEB ADS

 

Camille Le zAYTie. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com