Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Together

I went to my bheibee's house yesterday to visit him. He's not doing well, his nose is hurting, because his brother punched in him. I dunno sort of problems had gone our way for the past few days, but now were ok :)

Well, I brought him some choco creamy fudgy doughnuts at SM Fairview. He's happy "indeed". Hahaha! I remember the word "indeed" moments about the movie they watched entitled as Haunted House. :)

Oh anyways, I comforted him and spend our time together ~ sweet. love. heart. kiss.

Then, when were having our dinner with her sister, so many funny and green stories shared :))

Oh...Ugh... We're both happy together. Love Stories. Mwah. Hugs.

No comments:

Google Analytics

Online Gaming World

WEB ADS

 

Camille Le zAYTie. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com