Monday, November 10, 2008

Missing

It has been awhile since I became so discreet and not posting at my blog. So many things had gone my way and I missed to share it here ;) Anyways. I got a problem with my schedule for this second semester but then I already get over with it.

For my schedule this sem is somewhat harsh and a little bit costy for me. By Monday and Wednesday, my first class would be 8-11am (EE Theory Lab) and a vacant for 1 hour to wait my next class and that is 12-1pm (Phil Lit), 1-2pm (Foreign Language), 2-3pm (Strength of Materials) and a 2 hrs vacant to wait my last subject 5-6pm (Thermodynamics I). MW Schedule is the same as Friday but it added 6-9pm (Computer System Organization w/ Assembly Language LAB). However, TTh Sched sounds relaxing coz I have only 2 subjects which is 9-10:30am (CSO w/ Assembly Language Lecture) another vacant for 10:30-12:30pm then proceed to 12:30-2:00pm (Differential Equations).

When vacant time approaches me, I can't control myself buying foods, strolling at National Bookstore to see the Fiction Book Sections, and other chitchats with my old classmates and friends at the Library and/or Adamson CS Walkway.

It seems that some of my subjects deals about racial memoirs ~ hopefully I can make it again ;)

No comments:

Google Analytics

There was an error in this gadget

Online Gaming World

WEB ADS

 

Camille Le zAYTie. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com