Friday, November 28, 2008

Sickness Adventures :(

Thursday afternoon, Me and Ginnie went to Adamson ST Canteen and decided to buy Shake with Ice Cream on top :) Yummy... After that, I bought Big Yemma hahaha! Sweets.. Then Thursday Night, I'm very obssesed in drinking cold coffee, cold water ... cold..cold.. cold liquiors.. Wooo.. As if I was refreshened up

Friday, 9 in the morning when I woke up, I can't talk and it seems that my tonsil is painful. Still lying on my bed, hugging my pillows. I have a very cloggy nose I feel that I'm almost near to have flu.

Since we have an alternate schedule in Philippine Lit., and our professor in Nihonggo is not around, my class will start at 2:00pm. So I still have time to take a rest and wake up again at 11am.

I depart from my house at 12:30 noon and Duh! "Tanghaling tapat!" My Gosh! It's to hot outside and I'm not feeling well. I ride a jeepney upto Guadalupe then walk upto Guadalupe MRT Station and ride again the trolly upto Edsa-Pasay-Taft Station then walk again upto LRT Station then rides again the trolly until I reach UN Avenue Station then walk again from Masagana ~ Adamson Walkway ~ cross the road ~ CS Building. Omg! As if I was dying.

When I reached 2nd floor, Dora and Angel saw me, they said that I'm pale.
Dora: "Camille.. bakit ang putla putla mo? pinagpapawisan ka pa."
Angel: "Oo nga, bakit anong nangyari sayo?"
Moi: "Grabe! nilalagnat ata ako, sh*t! ang init! pasok na tayo sa classroom para malamig!"

See?! and that's what all I got now. I'm sooo sick and tired. I have a tonsilitis and irritating cloggy nose. Wooo...

No comments:

Google Analytics

There was an error in this gadget

Online Gaming World

WEB ADS

 

Camille Le zAYTie. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com