Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Something I Could Never Have

Filipino Writers. My Inspiration :)
While I was plurking around, I saw Ashley Gosiengfiao that she's designing a book cover for the Little Prince. Haha~

Then I tried to make one and started to imagine again. lol. Dreams. Dreams. Dreams. I wanted to be a famous writer someday but I think it would never come across to my life. Actually I already made a story about my life and it was characterized by another persona. lol.

Why "Something I Could Never Have"? As you can see, almost all of my social networking sites (blogger, plurk, twitter, multiply,..etc.) were entitled as "Something I Could Never Have"; It's because everything I wanted is impossible to happen. In my life, I have so many things to share-- experiences. thoughts and most of all my own quotable quotes. Hahaha~

Bob Ong is one of my favorite Author as well as Laurel Doud :)

So, I just wanna share you guys and gals that this picture that I uploaded in this blog will someday be published here in the Philippines.

But there's something missing which I don't know where I could find it in my life :(

2 comments:

kaisuke said...

the cover is really pretty zay :)

Camille le zAYTie said...

Thanks for reading my blog :)

Google Analytics

There was an error in this gadget

Online Gaming World

WEB ADS

 

Camille Le zAYTie. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com