Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Feelings speak louder than explanations

This is the reason why I can't blog everything for the past few months. It's hard for me to explain what I really feel no matter how I explain every bit of it. I have so many drafts here in my multiply~ more or less it's 10 drafts; a blog entry that I want to post but still~ there's something missing... I'm not contented even they were too long.

I wonder if there's a program or a blog sites that can post their feelings. When I say feelings.. it's an individual's ability to express strong emotion. You'll feel how much pain and suffering of that person.

Love. Family. Politics. Studies. Health. Friends. and the undying Money problems.

No comments:

Google Analytics

Online Gaming World

WEB ADS

 

Camille Le zAYTie. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com