Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Get a Life.

There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go. Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.

Now, I really feel the sorrow, the burden and the feeling of rejection. Depression. I am unloved. Is it only me who really feels this one? Or there are also other people who feels the same as what I am encountering right now? I can't imagine where I am really supposed to be. There are things that I want to attain but it's impossible to happen. Why is there a point that we were lost even though we know ourselves that we already did our part for the right. But then, we ended up into nothing... We were bounded into pain and cursed forever in vain.

I don't know how am I going to tell everyone how I really feel. Grief. I am forsaken. Sad.. Rejected.. Left behind from nowhere.


We have friends, we have them in times of happiness and sort of excitement. Yes, they were all our friends. Taunts. Laughs. Smiles. Jokes. Whatever... But they can't help us to overcome the ultimate sorrow we go through. The solution is only from our hands. If there's any, only advices and opinions can answer but it's still our own way to seize it. Why does the world fooling me around? Is this mandatory?

I don't know. I am confused to myself.

When rejection hurts us so much; we have the opportunity to learn about one or more of what we value in the relationship or from other person; about what we do and who are we; and most of all how people treated.

I am starting to move on. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye.

No comments:

Google Analytics

Online Gaming World

WEB ADS

 

Camille Le zAYTie. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com