Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy 3rd Monthsary

18th day of September and it's also Friday like today...





October...





November...







and now, It's December...




I've been silent for the past three months.. and I know it's quite difficult to leave the past behind and start for a new beginning.

Sometimes when I'm alone, there are so many things that reminds me on how I got those scars in my heart.The shattered pieces of my sentiment were still bleeding and asking for remedy. I keep on running away from obscure past and still haunted up until now.

I wrote a blog today because I'm celebrating my 3rd monthsary since I fell down in a cruel manifestation.


zzzz..


The scenery of a slack painting is already expunged and dead. I want to bring back the sketch but it seems like it's pointless to do it. Why would I fix again the crumpled and torn paper when there are many chance to fulfill new creations.

Yes. Sometimes I miss the moments when we're both happy together but it's disturbing when the side of it were paralyzed. It's not healthy though..

Ok.. nevermind...
Nothing compares...

Let the world rotate until the cycle of life find its ways that there's another direction to move on.

No comments:

Google Analytics

Online Gaming World

WEB ADS

 

Camille Le zAYTie. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com