Saturday, October 17, 2009

New Life

I went to Market! Market! last Friday (October 16) coz I'm going to meet Ms. Pamela and get some important things from her for my Project in PSAD. Since e-Games is having an event there together with Launching of Globe Tattoo, I decided to buy a NEW Prepaid Sim Kit.

Hahaha! Yes! I changed my Cellphone Number. Before I throw away my old Sim Card, I copied all important contact numbers to my phone then, transfer it to my new Sim.

Oh well... I totally cut off everything that may possibly connect any sort of communication to my damn futile past. Cuz some freak retard asshole is sending me parsimonious text message before.

Nevermind about those crazy gross people. They're just a piece of shit. Really.. Hahaha! Rude? Nah! They deserve to be labeled like that.

In addition with this, we requested to change our landline number. Globeliness is already working on it and it may take few weeks to process it.

New Life. New Diversity.
Yeah. My parents let me grab the opportunity that was offered from other country. Prolly, it'll be nice to fly away after graduation around October 2011. We'll be having a good deal, plans and career development for the said company who will absorb me. I decided to finish my course and have a diploma rather than going away without it.

No Education. No Future. This is the reality. We should be inspired of what education and experiences taught to us. Leave the wrong path and turn back to New You.

Why let ourselves die for nothing which is not worth to live for. Better stand instead of pulling ourselves down. Oh! FYI, apply this if you're human. Showing off to others that you're kind if you're totally inhuman? It sucks dude.

Who die now in insecurities? I have a life to live. to enjoy. to give love who deserves to be loved. to bloom. Everything change; some drawn to mud, some lift to unperturbed.

Now I can smile. laugh out loud. and most of all... I can sleep well.

2 comments:

gonkyouka said...

naks! parang di naman.. hehe

-drop by lang

Camille le zAYTie said...

wew adek

Google Analytics

Online Gaming World

WEB ADS

 

Camille Le zAYTie. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com