Sunday, March 8, 2009

Featured Blog? Ugh. Wow?

I had been in my boyfriend's house just to spend our Sunday together.. and now that I got home, I sat on my computer desk and checked my mail and messenger: sort of E-GamerGirls Offline message and other crazy GMs from friends... Blahblah.. etc.

Ok. While I was surfing at the internet, I searched E-gamergirls at Yahoo Search Engine when the result doesn't exactly matched.

So.. Here it is:
  1. "For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, ... I was in e-Games office for Girls' FGD, me and my fellow e-gamergirls had a ga ...
    en.wordpress.com/tag/perceptions - Cached
  2. Site Description: This is my personal blog at Multiply. Date Joined: Nov 13, 2008 ... Girls' FGD, me and my fellow e-gamergirls had a game about Self Discovery ...
    www.topblogs.com.ph/details/7334.html - Cached
  3. Expect that I will be posting everything that happens to my life. ... Girls' FGD, me and my fellow e-gamergirls had a game about Self Discovery ...
    www.topblogs.com.ph/details/6002.html - Cached
  4. videos girls : The Place to Trade Videos and Pictures of Girls and Boys Shoeplaying and Showing their Feet The ultimate ... Free forum : E-Gamergirls Forum ...
    www.board-directory.com/en/tag/videos/girls - Cached
Only in bold letter keywords just seem to be matched.. and my in-game name: zAYTie. lol. When I clicked the first result. I dunno how am I going to react.. Dang! My blog entry: "Money... Money... Money..." with a tagged "perception" is Featured Blog on Wordpress... weee...



I don't really trust myself because all blog entries have a barbaric English grammar. Hahahaha!!! I just type whatever that comes on my mind without using backspace and just hit enter. lol. This is how I write my entries: When I feel sad, depressed, inspired which is all depends on the situation. I know that I'm not a good writer 'cos of grammatical errors but I know I have an excellent idea.. Suddenly, I just can't freely express it. That's the bad thing.

Once again.. Ciao.

No comments:

Google Analytics

There was an error in this gadget

Online Gaming World

WEB ADS

 

Camille Le zAYTie. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com