Saturday, May 17, 2008

Who am I?

My name is Camille (obviously) also known as chadgurl or zAYTie.. I become a dumb features and literary editor when I was in High School. People think that they are superior enough especially to those who are Academically Psychophatic. Sorry to say, "you're wrong!"...

Many people are ashamed of being what they are. They try to adopt other culture just to say that they are unique. My perceptions in life is very simple. - I just live in the world where I learned how to know more of myself, get along to different kinds of people and most of all how to love unconditionally.

I become an Intel Computer Clubhouse Ambassador... Yes! I'm a representative of our country to attend for a 2006 Teen Summit. It is a gathering of youth from Computer Clubhouses worldwide takes place in Boston every two years.

Well, too much talk! Behind of being cheerful, friendly and talkative, - the darkest side of my soul is too painful. I am lost to the world and have been hurt more than one time you might not think that there is a god or even someone who cares but there is ad least one that will be you need to find that person and don't give up hope.

Anyway, my name "Camille" means ready or willing to sacrifice everything for the sake of happiness of others. -It's true and I can prove it! My friends especially my loved one -- Jerome, I'm like a slave (not the one that you were thinking of) I just give them priority before myself.

When I fall in love to a man whom I became insane, my way of thinking become deviating. I don't know why is this happening to me..

I can't blame someones pasts even it hurts me lot but acceptance is the best answer. My patience is too long and I can still handle it although it rips my heart out.

Being beautiful or fascinating is not being famous or well respected, it is something deeper than that. Whores? Bitches? Sluts? - They are immature and dont deserve in this world.

No comments:

Google Analytics

Online Gaming World

WEB ADS

 

Camille Le zAYTie. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com